Monday, August 20, 2007

But God



Now I see why and now I see how.
Just happened to be reminded of me apologizing to a fellow colleague because of my attitude.
Had a flash back of what another colleague said to me when she was trying to get points back from me.

I saw just how it was. How important it is to be humble, letting ur words be few, and having the ability to apologize.
Not because someone has corrected you and it is expected of you to apologize,

But being different, having the ability to apologize, what would seem to be as something that pride would not allow.

-

CA Period now. Marking has driven me to the brim.
Exhibitions coming up.
Brownie Revel coming up.
all within this 2 weeks.

-

Made a decision to skip Brownie induction last saturday.
Was very motivated not to go for sunday service since I've attended the Saturday one.
But I know that is not how it is suppose to be. So I went.
Receiving and letting Love flow through me.
The way to break through to the next level is by forgiving and being good to the people you hated the most.
-

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Ye though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For you are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Fear not for I am with you.
And my Lord will meet all your needs according to glorious riches by Christ Jesus.
I am more than a Conquerer in Christ.
Because He who is in me is greater than he who is out there in the world.

Come to me you who are weary and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Learn from me, for my yoke is easy my burden is light.

But God!
-

There is a need to learn to work in and by the Spirit, Just as related by Kathryn Kuman and the author of a book - See Drawing Near by John Bevere.

Letting God going before me, moving according to His will.
-

Addressed myself last night, so Glad I did. :) God is good!
I'm a nice girl, maybe thats why.
I Love Me! :)
Looks like there are plenty of guys that will be like him, just got to learn to sit on it. :)
Amanda Val, Thats my name.

-


Hallelujah!

God is Good!

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: