Wednesday, February 27, 2008

333

If the imeen player accepts aiff files, you can hear how sick i am.
Sound so nasal. oh man...

*groggy*

haiz... anyway~
ya,
been caught up with Jazz lately.
okie... okie...
been caught up with Michael Buble lately. :D

Got me through all the markings that I had.
Yey! I finish all my compos!!!
and tomorrows Science Paper. OoooOoOooOoooO

will post up some videos on Buble later.
-
"guys hate you"
"no they dont, im short and fat"
-

:D
now, thats a real honest comment. :D

Anyway,
was on the bus just now, when I was really inspired to blog this down.
About God is real.

God is real.
He is like the morning sun, that never fail to rise.
He is like Mr Amazing, nothing is impossible
He is like the Hope of the second. seek Him and He will answer you.

I dont know how to say, but my God is a God that really puts me to rest.

Easter is coming ,this easter i'll be a 4th yr Christian. 4 years, not long not short. Living Daily, Walking under His shadow.
I dont know about you, though my God is intangible, but I feel that I know Him and I love Him more and more each day.
Really like the bible say, "Call to Me and I will answer you"

I am being affirmed everyday that things are in His control.
That I dont have to struggle or worry. Yes I do complain sometimes, thats one thing that I have to change.
If I have a problem. all I have to do is to stand and walk in His righteousness, lift up the problem to Him, and He will give me a God answer.

Because there is no problem that has been issued to me that I cant overcome with Him. Cos He knows where I stand, who I am. How i am today. How I can be improved and shaped for tomorrow.

My God is a good God.
Hows yours?

Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and show you things, which you know not.

hmm... how do I show you how real He is? :)

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

P/s: not trying to preach or convert anyone

No comments: