Monday, February 25, 2008

- - -

Was just going through some thoughts when I got reminded of how one of the brother's reaction when I asked him to join me for a movie.
No I seriously have no extra thoughts about him, its just to catch up, and me being me am too lazy to make further arrangement for other people to join us.

and of course, him being a gentleman raised the idea of getting others to join us.
So well :)
He's not free these days anyway, by the time, he is available, think the movie will be over le.

That really inspired me actually.

and the influx of guys as relief and contract teachers. :)
mind you they are quite cute and good looking, maybe a little lacking in the lines of build ba.

But I thought, ya, I think I need to surround myself with more guys.
Really just be alot more open to other guys, other social circles rather than being in the few that I am currently now am.

Guess that would be a good test of faith ba.
Having the multitudes to choose from, and yet to stick to my faith.

Was walking home with dinner for me and my sister when it came onto me.
That if I have to choose between a non-believer and the least of all Christian, I think I'll choose the least of all Christian.

Guess its too early to say, cos of my age.
and hey, who says that a non-believer cannot be converted into a believer and much more be one that is on fire for God?

Well, not now :)
But I certainly want to go oversea and open up my eyes.
Walk into the furnace of fire and still be in God's control :)

Was just talking to my friend who was listening to Sy Roger's interview. 101 question on Sex. him coming from a homosexual background and as a counselor to many being in the position to answer the questions. :D

Wat a coincident to what I did today.
I was at a talk, folding papers, tearing them into smaller pieces like these...



When I notice some of the pieces...







put them together in random order and guess what i get?







or simply put



Hmm... its interesting how that 3 words can be so thought provocative.

Anyway, as Sy Rogers say: "Sex in the right context can bring happiness and life"

So we shall leave it as it is :)

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: