Saturday, February 2, 2008

floodgates



Hello people~

Hmm... must be thinking what is that floodgate thing I was talking about right?
:)

Its actually a CCA thing.

felt really helpless and well, kind of like already I have no more life, and taking on this CCA requires me to go for a trainning camp during the march holiday, so that really pushed me to the edge.

so ya... tears rolled down a little, felt a little lost. The really nice people at the workplace tried to comfort me. :)

Went down for the 1st out of many parts of the training today.

Was just seated that. Its a Saturday, the clock says 9am+. that is like the kind of time that I should be sleeping in... the only day that I can sleep in. *pouT*

oki, enough of complaining.

So there I was sitting right in-front of the presenter.
Then I think to myself, where is God in this matter, is this the way that He wanted me to walk.
and slowly one by one, answers came in.

Most of the presenters, are strong women of admirable age, that is 40+ at least, and they are experience.
Well, isnt that so much like what the Lord would do?
Does not experience comes with wisdom?
:)

All that reminds me of what Pst Phil bless Sun with,
"Women, rise up!"

Guess what is ahead is that one decision, one decision of stepping in and waver no more. :)
k, enough of talking, its time to pray about it instead :)



Direction! Vision! Motivation! Passion!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay.. so this was what happened~ *hugz* dearie~ Sorry for the late hug! *muakz*

Must be feeling better after all my hugs and kisses right? haha~

loves!

-Val

Amanda Val Ng said...

:D it only felt better after knowing u came back to visit my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

haha~ love ya lots girlie.. remember i'm ard if you need anything~ *muakz*