Wednesday, February 6, 2008

*pout*



Amanda does not have a life...
and to think I was just blogging about it just now

*sob* *sob*

I took my medicine around 5+ 6,
came on to use the comp, blogged a little.
Tot I could take a nap and wake up and get ready for the movie.
Was saying that I needed to get a life.

Didnt know that it was a nap of no return...

Sms my friends around 7+ to ask for the timing, (was already on bed) replied at 9+ when I check back the sms .
I woke up at 12am!!!
after 6 missed calls.
My mom and my sis said they tried waking me up multiple times.
The only time I VAGUELY remember was my mom telling me and putting the hongbao underneath my pillow...

*sob* *sob*

Finally got awaken by the call, and it was 12am!!!!

Tao Yen!!!
and I was seriously looking forward to watching the show with them!

then again,
All things happened for the good of those who love him and are called according to His purpose.
Thank God there were more than just a few of us.

:D

its either the medication or my body got the better of me.

-_-"

nevermind! Amanda shall have a life!

SO soRRy Jing and Vincent!
SO SORRy!!!
really didnt mean to fly the aeroplane....

Be Bless
Love~
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey~ Missy~ Take care alright? Rest well dearie~ HGappy new yr~ *muakz*

-Val

Anonymous said...

heys amanda!!

haha no worries abt it. will have many many many many other chances to fellowship n catch a midnight movie!! haha maybe one day after CG??? haha.. juz a tot

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!