Saturday, February 2, 2008

cg

okie~
I shall do justice to the pictures I took recently~

Went out on Thursday for dinner with new cellgroup members. Just got transfered into a new cellgroup. Its pretty surprising and fast, so much so that I didnt have a chance to bid farewell. Then again I'll be seeing them in church wont I? :)

Quick guess where am I...



dunno?



still dunno?
:D

If it aint obvious enough,
then...
1. Its time to open up your eyes,
2. Its time to go walk around~

:D no offense,
I'm at Bugis,

went to this restaurant at dunno what street, :D Seah street?
errr... not exactly advertising for them, so not exactly important.



Oh its Zion road~ :)

Oki, shall let the pictures do the talking :D


Drinks in mini-mug style


the men that came


O-R-I-E-N-T-A-L


Lemon Ribenna!! *Haha! reminds me of that advert* *Ha Ye Ha Ye*


we have korean food


western


Spagetti~


Bake rice in dim sum basket!


Korean food again


and we tot it was just "tea"


Yes I know, pretty girls~


and of course, the cell leader~


hey hey hey, group photo, photo group~


the cellgroup's strength doesnt lies in the praise and worship,
but in the number of people that would come for last minute prayer gathering, its ability to be fruitful and multiply

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda



No comments: