Wednesday, February 6, 2008

update

CNY Eve!

I'm at home and I'm groggy again...

Anyway,
There is this kid in my class, always wanting to go home when he isnt exactly occupied.
Forever having stomach ache and leg pain,
Yesterday was the worst case ever.
Dealt with him in a really patient manner, and he answered me in a real rude way.
There and then I walk away.
SUper Mad!

A canteen stall holder was comforting him.
After a while i approach the auntie, telling her not to comfort him, the more we comfort him the more he will cry. Then the auntie replied me something that caught me.
"At home no love"
its just 4 simple words but that seriously got me thinking.

oki... at home no love...
What am I to do?
Its true that he cant go home in the middle of school as there is no one at home.
Still feel caught up by his rudeness, got to release him to the Lord.
Personally, I felt horribly hurt.
At home no love...

Hallelujah!

:)
shall blog about happy stuff then,
Was just changin the bed sheet. I took the wrong set and my mummy called me "ben" meaning not smart.

Immediately I replied, "Im not not smart I just didnt know"
"Wo bu shi ben zhi shi bu hui"

How true is it man. In so much so, its not because we are not smart thats why we do wrong things, its because we didnt know.

So be educated! :D
Hallelujah!

Its kind of like when I ask a question, then people give me a sarcastic answer, thats when I will reply them "I dont know thats why I ask"
So dont give people silly or sarcastic answer when they ask. If they really deserve it, then give them a proper answer after being sarcastic. :D

kk,
photos~

Remember I was saying I'm on ML that day,
guess what, the next day when I came back to work, the kids flood me with get well soon letters.


its 7 of them. :D
it wasnt a case of other teachers ask them to do one. must be because of the sudden cold I caught on friday...

Went marketing with mummy last night,
took candid shots with my mummy~


and today's chinese new year celebration~ didnt bother to bring my digi cam, just made do with my phone cam...


my school's chinese orchestra, Random shot.

The cutie that rep my class for the costume parade (by the def of chipmunk cheeks)


Him and his sister. *I know! Big eyes!*


Two of the other lovables in my class :)


Thats another 3


Yey! she won the contest!
Qns: Why do people wear red during chinese new year celebration? Besides bringing good luck

Ans: Its to scare the "Nian" monster away. :)

Qns: what do people do on the eve of chinese new year?

Ans: they take Reunion Dinner

and this sweet little guy is actually grown up enough to give me the balloon, I asked why not for his sister? He said she has enough balls to play with.
*so sweeT*

just as that little girl, she wants to give it to her brother. :)
I am so proud of them!

So there it sits, on my workdesk

-

Was just re-arranging back my pillows and what nots after changing the bedsheet.
Almost 1 month+ Im still loving these 2 huggables! Thanks 3/4!


-

when to watch 27 Dresses on Monday, yup, the day that I was on ML. Was motivated to watch the 1+ show, but missed it cos I was baking potato, then when to watch the 3+ show. $6~
oki la, not as nice as the other comedy romance movies that i've watched.



Going out to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd later, kind of like a young adult event.
Watching late night show, which effectively is the 2nd late night show I've ever watched.
Tot I could go one, then asked daddy, and daddy indirectly disallow.
then in the end still got my way through.

Its abit... dunno what to say, expecting the 11+ show, meaning I've to either take the night rider or a cab home.
On top of that the price of the movie ticket...
The unexpected CPF deduction from my salary this month...

nvm! I shall be wise with my spending!
I'll be letting myself down if I dont go tonight...
Simply because of the word "Life"

Shall pray real hard that I'll be alive tomorrow morning :D

kk, thats about all for now,

Be Bless
Love~
Amanda

No comments: