Sunday, December 21, 2008

2 Gentlemen

Hello hello~! I'm back to blogged a little. *sorry ar, sang for both expo and jurong west, n even went for engagement party, gone the whole sunday*

anway, back to topic,
Wanna start off with these 2 very interesting Character~

They are called, Daniel and Wei Ming!
Gentlemen I would say.

Anyway, met them at the Nuffnang vPOST DXO party.

It all started like this...

:D

Started all that pretty stuff at home around 3pm, arrived at Esplanade around 5.55pm. Event starts at 6pm.
Was just walking my way up to the Entrance of DXO, when I began to notice very peculiar people.

*ar, sorri ar, travel light for the party so didnt bring Digicam, not much of a pics*

I walked past a pillar and I noticed 2 young men discussing very busily among themselves.
"very difficult to wear lei!"

So I was like
*Hmm... must be going for the party la*
Didnt care much then went on to what I had to do.

At the entrance, I asked, "Oh Hi am I too early?" the lady who was standing before a whole table of Nuffnang and vPost Badge. *yup no pic again*
she said "... come back around 10mins time"
maybe my clock was fast.

I was like... okie...

So I decided to go to the ladies to cam whore a bit. :D

I was approaching the 1st level ladies when that same 2 gentlemen cut me in a rush.
they were saying
"Haiya! Its not as if anyone could recognize us"
Thats it! I know they are there for the party!
*cheap thrill of knowing whos going to the party before going to the party*

:D

I did my rounds, went to the ladies, took some time, and then finally went to join the long long queue that started in my absence...

Finally I got in after taking some photos at the booth for stamps making. *show you in the upcoming post*

I went to the counter, got a drink.

I was like looking around...
*Oh Man! no good seats that will promise me the view of whats happen upfront* Sian1/2

THEN! I notice the 2 gentlemen. :D
Oh they have very good seats.
Right in front of the elevated stage. Same height some more. wAh! so Bless!

So me being me. Tot I should make friends instead of finding a corner to hide.
Cos afterall thats the purpose for going to the event.
To experience how a blogger party is like, to experience hows it like being out of my well * as in you know a frog's well*

I approach them,
"Hey, how was your trip to the gents. With the mask on, looks like nobody could recognize you guys"

Then they were stunned, think they laugh a little.
"... the mask were too tight, we were just there to adjust a little"

"Were you guys here very early? you've got very good seats~"
"Oh we are like the first four"

*hmm... first 4... I think I took too long a round*

:D

Anyway, so we started chatting a little, found out that they were from a local instituition, younger than me of course. :/
and of course,

"Oh sorry sorry, here here, please take a seat" offered one of them who happens to have extra chairs on the other side, not that the other didnt want to offer.
And of course they offered for me to join them for the rest of the event on knowing that I came alone. so nice of them~

We chatted a little and a pass some comments here and there about the various blog celebrity and their outfits. Shared about our life.

and mind you, for the common crowd in their institution, they speak really good English.
and ya, their dressings not bad too.

One's nice and tight. So he brought it up with a slim fit cut Levi's top
and the other, threw in a vest that gave him that extra to buff up a little.
Putting both of them into the just nice category.

*Nice~*

and of course, during meals time, they got food for me.
*hee Hee hee*

*Yes, point of note, guys, please offer to help the ladies get food.*

So we had alot of fun, with them filling me in on the blog celebrity, and me being me bossing them around alittle. :D

"Oh this person this, that person that. Oh look at that, look at that, look at that!"

We took tons of pictures, *not with our camera though* with another friend that we met there. *so hopefully the pictures comes in soon* *ya i know, very buey pai seh*

They were very on for the games, they waited patiently for me while I visited the ladies to touch up before getting the goodie bags and then departual.

and of course, we took the train to our next destination pretty much together. Exchanged MSN address, agree to meet up together to go for the next event cos we live just a few stations away.
:D

I had a great time, It was good learning about the blogger's sphere. Being introduce to this circle through these 2 wonder gentlemen. Interesting experience. Thanks Guys! you were great!

oki, time to introduce them with picture~
*drumRoll PleaSE*



There you go, Daniel and Wei Ming, the 2 gentlemen~
Do tag me and visit their blogs to help boost the traffic. *Thats how bloggers earn $$ from Nuffnang*

Thats all for now~
Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: memory sometimes fail, so I may not quote them exactly, and ya, i've got no photoshop software, so I only added in the names into the picture, didnt edit anything else. and yes... Weiming's complexion is tt flawless.

No comments: