Sunday, December 28, 2008

Y&N08

Da Jia Hao~!

today is 28th Dec 08



Looking at the counter, it says 2967 since 28th Dec 07
Wah, quite an accomplishment for myself, 365 days and it hit 2967, averaging of about 8 per day.
Then again, this can never be compared to those blog celebrity.

Nope I didnt put up the counter to have a stats check one.
Just happen to put up the date there when I started the counter and realize the date today. :D

Thanks thanks, thanks for the support people~
I'm so touched. :D

-

A friend commented in the tagboard that my life seems to be changing bit by bit.
I credit that to the Yes I've said during this past season. :D
Think must be influenced by the "YesMan" show. :D

k la, actually is no link at all one.
Just happen to decide to say yes and no to certain events. :)

This year, I said Yes to...

Yes
to Teaching,
to Backup Vocalist Audition
to giving my parents hug before sleeping no matter how reluctant or no respond they may be
to asking my sister if she needs my prayer
to SIM
to wearing hats which may re-shape my crowning glory a little
to the end of emotional blackmail
to the last BJ without emotional attachment
to clubbing with unethical way of dressing
to fake eye-lashes
to going for blind-dates
to KS Herbal Slimming Tea (which helped me loss 4 kgs in 2 weeks)
to letting the man handle the things
to Nanjing Trip

more importantly, I said No to...

No
to Relationships (that would have started on the right foot but continued on the other foot)
to Caroling
to unnecessary spending
to sleeping late
to unnecessary bickering with people that matters to me
to movies that I would have watch the 4th time
to shutting down my blog

Seems like the yes list is longer than the no list. :D so the Yes to a more fulfilling life theory does work?

At least for now.
:D

hows your 2008 been?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been getting sick during xmas. hopefully i get better in 2009!

Amanda Val Ng said...

hey, dont worry about it. You'll be well, think it, confess it and you'll be lifted up~