Tuesday, December 9, 2008

back!

hello Hello~

Wo hui lai le :)

Went to Batu Pahat and then Kluang, :)

Visitation Visitation, :) not much photos to talk about... the scenery weren't really there, and it be lots and lots of people's face. :D



Yup, cactus has flowers,


The moon of couple-hood? :D heard of the chinese term "Yue Lao"? The legendary deity that lives on the moon and ties red strings on couples feet to keep them together? Thats the make-believe moon at one of the temple, and no the boy is not the deity. :D

He is one of my nephewSSssSSSssssss :D



Peek-A-Boo :D
*He is actually covering his dirty mouth* :D


Through this trip, I learnt that I have a Malay Relative!
Literally Race: Malay
:D
A Chinese uncle married a malay lady, thats why.



and ya, he is more than glad to show off one of the catfishSSssSSSssSSsssSSssss that he rears.

:D
hmm... what did I buy...
I bought...

:D need the exposure for the different ways of questioning.

UPSR is like PSLE in Singapore.
-

Through this trip I actually came to understand plenty. The way of life in Malaysia, the not so pressured way of life compared to Singapore.
So easily can have 3 kids.
How a family feels a little incomplete without children.
How my daddy has already make it through pretty much in life as me and my sister are more of working adult class le.
How a child will most probably grow up being spoilt if the child went through a huge turnoil at his/her beginning years. :)
Compare a child who spends the 1st month in ICU and another who spends a healthy 1st month at home, in most cases I see, the one at ICU gets really spoilt and pampered.

-

Last monday to Wed I was back in school packing my table. :D It was such an accomplishment!


Hey hey hey, Spencer has made new friends! :D
and oh ya, flowers from Teacher's Day Celebration. :)

-



Read this report recently. Interesting findings inside.
Reveals that pictures really can say a thousand words.
and well, with regards to sexy picture, they analyse a case and came to a conclusion that sexy picture = seeking attention (most of the time at the wrong place).
Interesting aint it? :)

kk, go read more news paper. :D

*MuAcKS*

Love YOu!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: