Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MCCWS

Hi all!

Caught the Mother-Cant-Communicate-With-Son syndrome yesterday...
Whats that about?

You know how parents are unable to communicate with the defiant child, children who hang out late and treats home as a hotel. Home =Bed = Food = Money period.

[Picture removed]
I have a very interesting brother, he's really fashionable, good looking, and well, doesnt do well in Sec 2, ends up drop into 5yr and then straight on to ITE w/o trying for Os

so since the starting of ITE, he started coming home late, not telling anyone about it, bringing girl home.

I was still quite cool about it. I want to be the one that works with him through the soft approach.
Cos my dad and sis would go on an hard approach on him.

Wah, then during christmas, He happy happy dont come home for 2 nights. Oh My Goodness!
*guess maybe thats acceptable to some of us. not coming home to sleep is okie*
but in my family its different, to my dad, its compulsory for the child to be at home during bed time.
*yup, I do ask for permission to go for overnight prayer meeting*

Then when he was out, he sms me to ask me to transfer him money, Oh that went to my roof.

He came home soon after, I told him off his face. "You come home to sleep, eat and ask for money"

and then that was it. for 2 full days, I more or less ignore him, didnt give him much respond.

Then the day before, in the afternoon, he came back home with a girl. Xiao Mei Mei.
I was up to my roof again.
Was thinking of ways and means to embrass him, or piss the girl off while showering.

Then finally when im done showering he opened his door and got ready to send the girl home.
He got the girl to say hi which is very nice of him.

Was approaching the living room when he walk pass me to go style his hair.
"Can you please do something about your side burn, you look so gu gu"

:D

Then the girl came out. I continue to tease him.
"wear that kind of shirt, *obsence word n picture* come on la, u're going out with a girl know"

then the xiao mei mei smile. *O so sweet*
So I ask her, "you guys going out?"
she replied "nope, he's sending me home"
"Oh" *pause*
"Do you go out with him at night" I ask casually
"Oh no I dont."
I said "He didnt come home for two whole days I tell you!"
So she smile.
"Must nag him to pay for his handphone bill ar" I said loudly on purpose.
She said: "oh, I have his phone now"

Then my brother appeared and they went off.

That was in the afternoon. Then in the evening, happen to think of it.
Then I realize.
Hey! why am I complainning to this girl about MY brother. I dont even know her name. Goodness!

Thats it! Its the
Mother-Cant-Communicate-With-Son syndrome...

You know you are really upset, you refuse to talk to him.
But theres something inside of you that he needs to know. Something that you feel is important. and its because you care thats why he needs to know.
So in any possible situation, that there is a release outlet, things just come out like that.



K la, having turn to the Lord, I release the anger to Him.
Manage to tease him regards all that was mention.
Offered him my sunglasses as an accessory for his night out.
Managed to let him know that I would appreciate it if he were to sms my dad about his night out.
Cos they cant talk on the phone regards that. *Dad would demand him to come home for the night after his party. That is never part of his plan.*

Parenting...
Such a heavy burden.
Thats why must marry and have a child early, then generation gap wouldnt be so big.

I love my brother, I really do.

Hows you relationship with your family memeber?
If you feel offended in any way, have you forgiven them and made your life easier for yourself today?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: