Monday, December 22, 2008

Xmas Party aftermath

Oki, Im finally back to blog on the Nuffnang vPost Christmas Party at DXO.
Photo Credits goes to: Mr Tay, Official Nuffnang Photographer.
(except for the few obviously not so high quality photo of Goodie bag and Prize pics)
:D

Anyway,
It was a very enriching experience.
Met several peculiar and wave making persons.
Like I mention in the previous post I didnt bring my cam, so, didnt get to take photo with them in person.
So I'll do my best to Find pics here and there to illustrate my point :D

Hmm...
20th Dec, Saturday, 6pm.

Was walking towards DXO when I passed by 2 very interesting character (on top of the 2 Gentlemen that I've already introduce). They are like wearing hoods, which to my understanding doesnt seem to fit into any of the "V" "P" "O" "S" "T" theme.
But later on then I learnt, OH!



Oh, with the glasses, they actually can take on the role of "Tutus" :D As in tu = nerd, the cute version. :D *nice*

I moved on having glance and being puzzled for a while,
went to the entrance and I saw *woH*




Asked if I was too early, then walk away for a few rounds and came back to the already started queue.

Then I met

Supposedly princess without lip gloss with her two Vintage Friends. :)

Went in, got my drink, stone a while, then I met them~


Took photos with them and Clara, one of the nuffies


Chatted and waited on for the party to start.

Not forgetting of course, Jamie and Carol~
Met this 2 fabulous girls there as well, Jamie is the one with the camera, so lots of fantastic photos would be coming from her


Host: Randall Tan, happily married to Melody Chen the last I know


Saw some blog celebrity here and there,

Guess whos the old man?


...


Kenny Sia himself.

and

Typical Ben

Yup, the picture is not wrong

Oh he gave an entire new meaning to Typical guy. :D unless it meant from Thailand kind la...
Is mei de loh~
I salute his Courage man.
:D

was your reaction like this?

:D

This gentleman who gave a brand new meaning to Metrosexual

he was wearing tights, another one that deserve my salute!

and of course Ming

Co-founder of Nuffnang

and a real busy man, Mr Paranoid

He was paranoid all the time. :D
nope, his glasses were not crooked



and this honorable guest, who really caught my attention. Humble man..
Was standing at the Punch dispense serving during buffet time...
So I insist that he got a drink, he said cannot, there are guest waiting.
Easy does it, I served him.

oki, go over to the photographer's site to see more photos of the pretty people~

he's the one on the right.

now's to blog on my side

alot of advertising stuff in the goodie bag. *sorry ar, lazy to use powerpoint to tilt photo* :D
*cant seem to find the tanaka white mask trial pack though*

and of course, 2 of the most interesting items.


Its My Stamp, where we send in a picture to vPost and they can help us make stamps at a cost. :)

the girl next to me, Pretty right! :D
sorry I dont have her contact number. :D Think she works at vPOST just happen to be around, and I asked her to join me take the photo at the photo booth. Cant find her at the end of the day so couldnt pass her to other copy...

During the lucky draw segment, I was already stoning.
the back 10 prizes were drawn first.
So I was like sian... dunno how long till this whole thing ends.
So I was softly praying, "God pick me pick me"
Then I went back to stoning mode.
Checking my number again, 170... *thats wat i vaguely remembered at that point of time*

*Stone*

I vaguely heard "1 0 7"
then suddenly I heard "Amanda V. A. L"
"HUH" I exclaimed *too loud for my own good*
:D

Oh I won the 5th prize



A pair of tickets to Jakarta with Jetstar.
Due on the March 09.
dunno got time or not.

Indeed, having prayed and lifted up to God and not coming back and forth worrying about it, He will take things to hand.

:)

Looking forward to the next nuffnang outing~

:D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: