Monday, December 29, 2008

less 4kg in 2wks

Think my item on saying yes to KS Herbal Slimming (KSHS for the purpose of this entry) tea caught some people's attention.

I thought I should blog a little more on it in case people trust me so much, went ahead, not get the results they wanted, or even harm themselves unnecessary.

kk,

Indeed it has help me reduce 4kg in less than 2 weeks.

-

Let me share hows it like,
A fellow cell member of mine introduced the tea Bioslim to me. She meant it as a form of detox tea which she say helps her to stay slim.

Its not the Bioslim tea that you can find online. Its actually a much more un-american kind of packaging or package design. Easily found at TCM shops.

Months after she mention about it, I went to check it out.
Happen to see KSHS and other brands, so I asked the shop owner which one is recommended, he mention KSHS, cos plenty of people buy.

Bought it home and I saw the ingredient
Cassia Senna - 98.0g
Cinnamon - 1.0g
Anise - 1.0g

for those people that are new to this whole idea of slimming tea, Senna is the ingredient that always cause one to visit the toilet very often. It has laxative effect.
This always brings about the question, is the person really detoxing hence losing weight or is the person just losing water weight?

That caused me to proceed with caution.

-

The direction says 1 bag after lunch and 1 bag after dinner.

I only took 1 bag after lunch the first day, it went down pretty well. It has quite a pleasant taste and smell too.
Perhaps because of its other 2 ingredient also thats why the nice taste, smell :)

Cinnamon - need me to explain? (try visiting an indian curry stall, scoop up some curry, and you'll see some stars and sticks, thats Cinnamon)
Anise - a Mediterranean plant of the parsley family, cultivated for its aromatic seeds, which are used in cooking and herbal medicine

-

I didnt eat alot that day, just a honey baked ham sandwich *double decker* on wholemeal bread for lunch and butterhead lettuce with seedless guava + green apple with sour prune powder and honey as dressing for dinner.

cos I know its the holiday, im basically staying at home reading novels and not running about (hence not using lots of energy) *Dont consume more than what you need*
then the next morning the awareness came, whats flushed away seems pretty healthy not lots of water or really hard stools.

-

I carried on the next day, but I had it at night (ate normal meals outside).
By the time I manage to wash up and got myself settled down it was already 10pm+
I decided to still go ahead with the tea though my meal was about 3 hours earlier. *not smart to try anything funny with an empty stomach*
then the next morning I felt the strain,
tightness in the stomach and lower stomach area.
Went to the ladies and same still pretty okie stuff came out.

-

That was just two days of experience, 1 bag each day.

In cases you are wondering why is there strain/pain,
From: http://www.senna-leaves.com/

How It Works : The medicinal action of Senna can be attributed mainly to the anthraquinone glycosides, especially sennoside A and B. The breakdown of the anthraquinone glycosides in the digestive tract can occur in two ways. One; The glycosides are not absorbed in the upper gut but are converted by the microflora of the large intestine into active aglycones, principally rhein anthrone, which exert a laxative effect on the colon. Alternatively, in the presence of bile and the sugar, the free aglycone can be absorbed into the blood stream and secreted later into the colon. The final result is stimulation of the Auerbach plexus resulting in increased intestinal muscle contraction. In addition, its mucilage content decreases absorption of fluid leading to an enhancement of the final laxative action.

-

oh and to top it off, the more it stinks in the bathroom the less absorption is done in the intestine. Meaning to say if it stinks real bad, then the intestine isnt exactly able to function at its optimal ability. That calls for fiber and def more more more water. Fiber meaning Papaya, Green Leafy stuff (with chlorophyll) - Broccoli doesnt really count
Another alternative or more obvious sign is pimples at the chin area (after proper cleansing) - digestion problem

-

Actually alot of all these weight lost cant be accounted by drinking tea, or any magic formula.
We need to look at our body/blood cells condition as well. :)
Fat or looking bloated is actually what happens when toxins doesnt get clear out of our system.

I went for a Live Blood Analysis some time ago, (at Healthclub)



Just one drop of blood and it tells me plenty of facts about my body condition(even can tell if there is hormone imbalance)
Look at the picture above,
1. my red blood cells, the side ring are not dark enough, meaning to say my iron count in the blood isnt enough

2. my red blood cells like to stick together to form one long rod, causing slow blood circulation

3. The black spot/clot, thats kind of like dead cells stuck together formed on the walls of vessels, then dropped off with the blood flow, (just nice)circulated into that drop of blood that was taken out for this analysis

4. that funny funny stick together strips of thing (its actually within a transparent block if we can see it clearer) the picture next to the blood clot one, guess what is tt? Yup, its : C 27 H 45 OH ... meaning CHOLESTEROL

5. Cant be clearly seen in the picture are also "phybrins" (sorry ar dont know how to spell, cant seem to find the word online so use phonics) thats the after effects of too much proteins in the diet. (not a few day or one week thing...)

6. those small small cluster, kind of blood cell look-alike, those are toxins from our not sure is it kidney or liver which has its indications.

7. more than adequate amount of white blood cells which means my immune system was really hardworking at that time. (Just recovered from illness then, thats why the white blood cells are marching around more than usual in cases theres anymore bad bacteria not cleared yet)

*all info above are recounted to the best of my limited memory space*
-

Our body takes in iron from the meat and veg intake.
These iron gets attached and absorbed into our red blood cells and hence help us to absorb oxygen.
Slow movement of red blood cells or red blood cells sticking together forming a long rod look-alike will cause us to be lethargic more easily, hence getting tired more easily.
*avoid drinking tea immediately after food, as it affects iron absorption*
The easier the flow of red blood cell, the easier the toxins in our body gets transported out, the healthier we are.
-

Having learnt all thats above, I do actually become more aware of what I eat,
In-fact I open myself up to Blood Type Diet.
Realized that B+ people need to avoid eating chicken,
cos for the whole 4 hours after eating chicken, *bcos of the protein* the person would get a little more sluggish and tired.
So imagine for all 3 meals is chicken, then the person would be tired most part of the day. *ewWwW* How sad is that.

-

Yup I know, eating correctly can be really difficult, but well, its all in your hands.
My motivation cum friendly reminder:

Thats my wallpaper
-

So to round it off all,
being aware of what I eat + drinking tea that helps to flush out enough does help to reduce some weight.

-

Before you embrace the next slimming tea, dont jump in head on, make sure the laxative effect doesnt cause you to loss water. Test it out first. You can never pay enough for a healthy body.

Lossing water does not help you to flush out toxins.
How many percent of our body is made of water?
Water helps us to keep the mind active.

-

Even as I am typing this entry, I'm actually drinking the tea. :D
Why?
:D


Oh! All the sugar, fats!
:D

So Cheers!


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

P/S: Went to school today~

No comments: