Monday, December 15, 2008

O

OH NO... what shall I be...
Hmmm...
Any suggestions for the letter "O"?

Hmm...
Perhaps
"O-Level Official"
Thats bound to scare some pupils off. :D

I just finished reading Twilight the novel. :D
Fuels my imagination tremendously.
But i was hoping for much more of the other Cullen family members rather than just that 2 main character...
I wonder should I spend on the remaining books?
Hmm... I really wonder...
Its the romance and the connection between 2 characters that draws me to a book...

anyway, shall just put tt aside,
There's gonna be so much more books I have to read when SIM starts...
*soBz*

I think...
I have fallen in love...


On a lighter note: I seem to be running away from things that are making me feel uncomfortable...

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: