Saturday, December 27, 2008

26th Dec

Went to meet two friends after Christmas day, incidentally they were both from New Creations church.

One of them was my Insurance Agent.
He reminds me of how that time (just got into poly, still studing) when I got a policy from him, it was just so easy to fork out that hundred over dollars for the first installment.

Now, when it was just recently, went to Health Club, they offered me a really attractive package, but I just couldnt bare to fork out that money.

The difference aint it? not knowing the difficulty of earning money hence being able to spend liberally.
and knowing hence alot more careful.

Or maybe its like what Pastor say, the people thats really hard for you to get money from are those that just got rich.

:)

and the other was a friendly reminder for me to mind my words.
Kind of had a sharing session from him, to be more mindful of my words which in really unfortunate situation could be use against me.

reminds me that was one of the motivation for me to close my blog.
oh well,

I'll grow, I'll take time to grow, hopefully not too long.

Oh and I put on make up for so many days that putting on fake lashes has a whole new meaning sudddenly.
Its no longer just a ministry-call for thing (cos Choir being on-stage its compulsory to put on good makeup) its a beautify and look more attractive thing. :D

-
Was at the bus station the other day when I ran through some thoughts of how my partner would be, younger than me perhaps, then that will automatically give me the chance to learn to let go trust have faith in people, and really give myself the opportunity to humble myself.
Its such a joyful feeling, to let the younger half of mine to try things out, succeed and prove me wrong.
Then again, if its fail, would I have said "I told you so~"
Or would I be a good all-weathered wife?
I've got no idea.

and if its a more elder one. Wah... then def there be plenty of chance for me to be corrected la, :D Personal development to the max man! *provided hes really on the correct stand la*

:)


Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: