Monday, March 17, 2008

4ever

Pst Phil came!!!

and left,

but he'll be back again,

So many things that he preached about,
being anointed to and for the things that was meant to be done at the specific place, specific time, in the will of God.

About going through trials that we may acknowledge that all provision is from Him, what we have is nothing.
That what we cannot do, that we will succeed in.

Hadnt been around for the past few weeks.
Guess its an internal battle Im going through.
Fighting to meet expectations of people.
Fighting to be fruitful like others do.
Thats when I broke through and realize,
God, its not about the relationship with other people's expectation, not the leaders, not the expectation I have on myself, Its a relationship with you.
Its the turning to you when I know I couldnt meet other people's expectation.
Its the turning to you seeking that touch from heaven, the Love of God.

-

A parliment of Baboons

Haha!
-

Reminds me of what Pst preached,
about how when the anointing of that one single appointed person was given to 40 others,
they fell down prophesying.

Thats really how Gifts works.
When we have a gift, we got to learn how to control it.
As the example was, it was overwhelming for them, that didnt know how to control, so they lost control and just let the words flow.

Practice using the gift that we receive from God. learn to control it. when to release and bless the people, when to withhold that the people may learn more.
Most of all, use it as according to the will of God.

-

Being not just a Godly Man, but a Man after God's heart.

-

A pure heart,
thats what I long for,
A heart that follows hard after Thee;
A pure heart,
thats what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee.

A heart that hides Your Word,
So that sin will not come in,
A heart thats undivided,
But one You rule and reign;
A heart that beats compassion,
That pleases You, my Lord.
A sweet aroma of worship
That rises to Your throne

-

Ye though I walk through the valley of shadow of death
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me,
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: