Monday, March 17, 2008

friend

Went out to meet a friend,

was just listening to him,
how he was, who he is.

the bladdering, the freedom to share what was in the heart,
the revealing of that young heart that thought one is ready to settle down, has settled down, when it hadnt begun.

Its been so long since I last did that.

-

Speak less, watch, observe, learn and pray more.

Proverbs 10: 19
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.

not to be wise in one's eyes, but seeking to have the Fear of the Lord.

-

seeking love in the wrong places.

that point of time in life, when one is really down,
yearning for that encouragement, that hug, that love that assurance.
that touch from God,

seeking love in the wrong places.

Glad to have met him, he was a man that I knew at a point of my life when I needed someone to confirm my decisions.

Not in the season
-

I want my man to be able to know and kiss me when I'm feeling silly.

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: