Sunday, March 23, 2008

bookS



Bought BOOKS today...
so many many many books. all under the cost of $10 each.

Times is having sales at Hall 4, thats why happen to drop by.
Bought "But God" from Attributes, cost me $25bucks...

Thought it be a good book to buy, cos there are sometimes, though I know the scripture by heart, I just dont seem to be able to apply.
Everyone has their down time. That would be a good book to be a reminder.
and on top of that,
like what a choir member reminded me,
its not about having read it once.
but what you catch each time you encounter it.

YeH!

Its all UP! time now~

THough physically down, yet I know and I know, its all UP! time now.
Cos what wont break you will make you stronger!

hmm... missed the fellowship with my fellow cell members.





Cant wait to blog my next revelation!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: