Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yea!

Extraction from my Spiritual Diary...

-
March the 5th, I am not feeling so well. Bad flu, a little throat infection, doctor says flam might have affect lungs, still not recovered by friday, need to go for X-ray.

Been experiencing shortness of breath, lack of stamina, breathing difficult and a little toss at night will cause my heartbeat to increase at unreasonable rate.
Doctor says all these may develop into an asthma.

Felt really weak. Use to be able to teach 3 hour non-stop, now, 1 hour collapse on table. Don't know whats been happening.

Been trying to get through this sin problem. Get over it for a while and yet fall back into it again before this illness. Was thinking, could it be judgement from God?

So today I want to get it cleared once and for all.

Illness is not from God, my God does not treat me like my sin deserve.

I know I'll emerge from this victoriously, because I can say to myself, that I have been through this with God.

Yea though I walk through the valley of shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are with me, Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.

Hallelujah!
5/3/08

-

Like Pst Ulf says, whos afraid of shadows?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: