Thursday, March 27, 2008

classics

Decided to upload a new playlist,
was listening to them on my mp3 player
really enjoyed them,
so hope you will too.

Sitting on a bus protected from the thunderstorm outside.
The song "But God" pumping im my ears :)

God is indeed faithful.

-

Sun Ho - Secret Place

Cloth me in Your presence Lord,
Draw me near to You,
All my heart, I long to give to Yo
Living to be near You Lord I long to see Your face
Lord forever You're my secret place.

-

Hillsongs - Still

When the oceans and thunders roar,
I will soar with you,
above the storms,
Father You are King over the flood,
I will be still, know You, are God

-

Hillsongs - Here I am to worship, Call Upon

Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that You're my God...

Call Upon the name of the Lord,
and be save...
call upon the name of the Lord
and be save...

-

Ronin - One more moment

Don't take too long to say I love you to the ones you love
cos time has a habit of slipping away

and the words that seem so hard to say come out when you've gone away...

and I want you here tonight,
and I need you by my side for just one more moment, for just one more moment with you...

-

Dialet - Kan Wa Eh Qiu

meaning: Hold my hand

-

Hillsongs - How can you refuse Him now?

There's a story old, that has often been told,
Of how our savior died, as they nailed his hands,
He cried they don't understand,
As the blood flowed from his side.

-

Delirious? - Solid Rock

On Christ the solid rock we will stand
all other grounds is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock we will stand
We'll climb on Your back, take us to higher ground.

-

Christian City Church - But God

The road is long, the valleys deep, the oceans wide in-front me.
But God save the day, Jesus, You're the way the truth the light the hope for all mankind!

-

Just press play


Dont mind all the punctuation, cos lyrics normally dont have them one. :D


:D

Love you!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: