Monday, March 24, 2008

overly familiar

Hi all,

been a long long day, running around for my kids, then Brownies.

Took all my 8 scarfs home to help them iron... oh no... dunno what im thinking about...

anyway,

Was just "screaming" at one of the girls for tapping me on my arm.

That was kind of like what my leader taught me before,
never be overly familiar with my leaders. Like grabbing them on the elbow, tapping them on their shoulder.

Its kind of like looking at the pastors, would one pastor grab another pastor by the hand, or cut into conversation?

same thing for my kids,
would the VP grab the P on the elbow just to get the attention? Even if they are really close friend, in a working environment where respect and authority is of esteemed position?

Guess thats how it is ba,
drawing the line,
knowing where is it thats overstepping the line of authority.

*yawnZ*
got to go iron things le...

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: