Friday, March 7, 2008

update

Hello people~

yes its me again~ :D

Hows everyone been?

went for my X-Ray yesterday, Doctor says its quite clear. Thank God!
She gave me a new set of antibiotics, yet even stronger kind.
Guess thats good. :)

anyway ya, still cant Praise like an on-stage choir member do...
Nevermind! I shall be able to do that in two weeks time! :D

Hmm... just got reminded.

If not because of the 40years in Egypt,
would the people of God know God the way God wants them to?

:D

oh ya, hope u like my header, MY BIG Face! :D
haha,
put it up in the tagboard if its talking u long to load :)

Dunno why cant seem to do work on my Microsoft Word. kept jamming on me. :D
nevermind, i should be resting now anyway :)
-
Bless you with 1 more stories from Chicken Soup before I return the book, (like finally) :D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: