Monday, March 17, 2008

answers

:)

The answer is in...

the 2 hours wait for the bus to come that got me to calm down. (Thats God asking me, Will I wait to see His plan unfold?)

the 2 friendly guides that decided to come and talk to me seeing that I've decided to isolate myself. (Thats God coming down in the form of human, touching heart, changing lifes)

the passion I saw in the young ladies that decided to embrace this woman movement. ( Thats God in giving people a purpose, a love, a hunger, an involvement, a sense of belonging, a nurturing opportunity.)

the coldness of this secret friend that didnt seem to react towards my proactiveness towards her. (Thats God reaching out to me, I didnt see)

the gift that I prepared for my secret friend that I wished I had bought something better (Thats God teaching me, the best gift is the gift of salvation)

the other girl that appeared to be so much more reluctant than I do. (Thats God teaching me to be a disciple of His and shine for Him no matter the situation)

the weather that rain. (Thats God showing me His approval, showing me that there if I want to see the rainbow I need to get through the rain)

the miracle of God that taught me that no matter what, like it or not, it is all in His plan.

The answer, He is there. It was meant to be that way.

The answer, That all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.


Hope you are bless.
Even more than I am.

In the times of trial, would God be saying "Why do you accuse me of having ill intentions when I care more for your character than your comfort"

Be Bless,
Love,
Amanda

No comments: