Sunday, March 29, 2009

back

Just saw a recent article on The New Paper,
it says Twitter is so last millennium in India. Simply because they talk out loud to communicate. So everyone's status is heard everywhere.

"They hear opinions even when they do not ask, receive advice they do not need, get a little love from everyone and a lot from no one."

:D

-

So tired of all the marking and assignments.
Realize again the need for blogging, that few moments of not working on work. :)

-

Learnt a very stark truth when I was on this blog break.
Learnt about difference in values of the church and the secular world.
Something so openly acceptable and talk about in the world that is on the other extreme end in my own spiritual walk.

-

Amanda wants a crystal studded...
HP? nope, it would be replaced about two years once.
Alarm Clock? nope, my phone is my alarm clock.
Camera? nope, I can be clumsy with it sometimes.
WaterBottle? Who on earth crystal stud their waterbottle...

Because it is so glam!
-

Oh, remind me to blog about Fergie and Will I Am and YesICan
-

Amanda is so depressed knowing that there is no comedy romance show in the theatres at the moment...
-

Could there be a possibility that for every trial we go through, we grow a little taller in stature?
COs I grew taller!!!
:D

-

A warrior.
One part brave, Three part fool.

-

Didnt have to serve this weekend,
Kinda miss putting on all those makeup stuff.
Saw the pretty faces on TV.
WoH!
I'm so gonna loss weight, shape up, slim down, build stamina, and be the envy of big bodies!

-

Dont understand why, still look forward to his messages.
Kinda like been pestering him since the day he gave his number.
Though I wasnt the one who initiated contact.
So much for saying its over.
So much for saying...
-

Is so wishing that the weekend is a little longer...
-

Shower, back to work.

Be Bless
Love
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: