Saturday, March 14, 2009

BTP

Today's Saturday!
Its Blog Rot and Relax day. :D

Just realize, 3 of the 5 weekdays I dont have time for proper dinner.
I wonder if thats a good thing?
-

Was just watching Ellen on TV, the talkshow.
The interview was on Simon Baker,
so they were talking about this pair of spects that he wore for a very important award show. :D

then it came on to me.
"Get Old, Look Good and impress some people."
Some people. :D you cant impress all.
But still - Look Good. cos Get old will come to you like it or not. :D


Oh and he executed a "touch" very well. You know sometimes, a touch before making certain point can be very powerful. :) Oh, the one that he did. Caught me totally.

Think I'm much of a small detail person. :D

and oh ya, I like guys who are nice, fit, neat and meaty :D

*I'm so gonna watch Pride and Prejudice again*
-

Went to Sheng Siong today.
Saw a parent and her two daughter.
The girls were going "Mummy I wanna buy this." "Mummy I wanna buy that." Non-stop.
One is irritating enough, we have Two.
Mamma MiA!
I so know how I am going to deal with them if they are my children.
I need to ACQUIRE the patience that mom has.
-

Oh ya, Chris Brown has officially taken over Robbie William's position of Bad Boy of Pop! :D
Figuratively :D
-

Went for a welfare event today with the school staff.
Guess where is it!

Familiar?

A little bigger clue for u


:)
Its the Bottle Tree Park!


You know when you take the train from Khatib to Yishun,
You'll pass by this fishing village kind of place? :)
Thats it!

The children did Lokang fishing. Children of my colleagues. :D



:D think thats the result of extreme scratch.
"wheres my fish! wheres my fish!" *while furiously scrubbing the floor of the pond from the left to the right* :D

the adults on the other hand...


Prawning~

thats my 1st one. Ever. In my life. :D
Yup, Pink "crocs"

Oh and they have a lily pod pond there~


As usual, not very well maintained.



It was a great Saturday morning weather~
-

oh and heres a picture I caught on the way to cgm on friday 7.30pm+


I went home when the moon is high up in the sky for a good part of this week.

Realized I am so busy that I should be down and out by now.
But God is good. He provides.
-

Thats all for now,

Assignment due on Wednesday and Thursday. Full week ahead!
Thank God I have a busy life.

Side note,
was just evaluating a situation in my life.
must have been the starving. use to be a somewhat huge matter, so learnt not to feed it. Now it still occupies space in my heart, but not too big. Its kind of like small but heavy.
Came to the realization that its a struggle to let go.
and I kept telling myself "It aint over till I decide so."
But I know its over.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010.

P/S: I love my camera! Talked to my colleague's husband about DSLR. wOh, I learnt something new. A totally whole new view on DSLR. Realized that hey, Cannon is good bcos of the colors, but thats the point, its Enhanced, thats why its better. hmm... being Enhanced isnt exactly what I want.

No comments: