Sunday, March 8, 2009

NP-B50

Went out to NP after service today. To check out the tutorial room for this Thursday's 1st Psychology lesson.
My goodness... I literally scaled Hills and Staircases, brave the hot hot sun, to finally to get to the block.

Approached the level and I was greeted by this...


The after thought was really, did I walk straight to my death and am now approaching the light? :D

kk, a better perspective





Walking down the hallway in search for the correct tutorial room alone is really nerve-wrecking. Although I know obviously that nothing bad will happen to me.

Go check out my multiply account for the rest of the photos.

The flight of steps that I would otherwise have to scale if not bcos I've found another way :D



The other way, Get on the lift and link your way through. :D


Landmarks






Oh The relief when I see this logo which meant some place familiar


and of course, the very peaceful Koi Pond


The gate that greets me when I go home at 10pm+ on weeknights.


and of course, the oh so familiar Green doors cubicles, a girl's hideout :D *pardon me* I know not the best place to take photo of. :D



The heart is so much settled when I got into the ladies...

Its amazing how the kind of lighting in that building can caused such unrest even on such a hot and bright day *dont know why the picture became so dull*



Thursdays at 7pm. I've got no idea how am I going to reach on time...

Wish me luck~ or better yet, drive me there. :D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010.

2 comments:

ステフーン said...

no people one?? Looks very ulu ulu one. hey, you even take a photo of yourself through a mirror in a lonely toilet?

What if......after you took, you see another person beside you???
It would surely be a phoenominal.

Amanda Val Ng said...

:D actually cant blame la, I went there like on a Sunday, 3pm+
Sundays dont have lessons for sure, at most is a few students doing project or revise while spending time with their love ones. So its taken for granted that it is suppose to be quiet. But I didnt expect it to be this dark... My goodness...

Ya, if suddenly someone appeared alone the hallway I would be taken aback.
Come out of a room still oki, but if Just Appear... *oh I cant imagine that*

There was actually. Was taking one of the shots when a contract worker came by to open one of the rooms down the hallway. I didnt jump though, cos I could still hear constructions going on around the area. So it wasnt surprising. Or perhaps I was too absorbed in the photo taking.

Ar, no la, the lonely toilet is already in SIM, that picture was actually a picture of relief. One thing's that its in the ladies, *where girls take shelter some time.
and on the other hand, its nicely lit. So not frighten. Safe.
:D

and ya, alot of girl takes photoSSS in the ladies.