Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday the 21st

Hi all,

I'm back finally to blog.
wah i think its like 2 days.

Anyway, its been a busy busy stretch, lets skip all the boring ones and go for some photos.
Super long saturday, totally exhausted. cos its a rolled on from the stretch of late night and early mornings.

Started with the Romance and Relationship Seminar of City Harvest Church at the Legends. Learnt alot through the seminar,
Steal the time during Lunch to walk up Fort Canning park and take photos.
The plants there were so Huge!


Any moment a Dinosaur would just pop its head out and *RoWR* at you :D





Feels as though walking up some stone steps to a castle in a faraway land...


Happen to notice the couple walking in-front of me, and saw them coming together to hold hands, :) reminds me

*Hand in hand, walking down the road with you.
Sings: "All I wanna do, is grow old with you..."


Long winding road.
It was a nice photo moment. :)

Continued walking and I saw this,

I was like "wOH"


:D

The taxi drove me to here and was kinda stuck at the gate, then I ask him, can we stop and get off here? He gladly obligated, I paid just as the car was allowed to pass through. SO he offered to drive me down . It was quite a distance, when we arrived, I insisted on giving him an addition dollar, he said "Dont Want, you very pretty, thats why I send you down" :D
Very Happy :D
Yes, woman like to be praised.

See More of Fort Canning Park.

That conference stretched into 2+ in the afternoon,
had the time so went over to say hi to Mr Droplet~
:) Donated blood


Then walked over to Central for lunch,
Hmm the foodcourt at Central still has the best view for Boat Quay


Then it was 5plus, headed over to Paya Lebar to go for a colleague's wedding. Cross Culture. Chinese married to an Indian





See More of Jac's wedding.

Too stone to tell you more about relating the indian wedding with the christian wedding. Perhaps blog more about it another time.

and of course, the very important person.

the photographer

I learnt something about myself that day, and its so not related to the actual event, or maybe it does. :D

anyway,
in an attempt to reduce the volume of my hair, avoid looking like a lion's mane,
I've rebonded my hair.
Pretty not?

kk, will take more glam pictures before comparing.

thats all for now

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: