Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Runaway Pt2

I'm back from running away. *YaWnz*

Realized why that friend is slow in respond on the phone.
He is a telecommunication system consultant. :D
Basically its a job hazard as well I feel. :)

He is nice :)

Let me put up some photos from the running away sessions today ;D

First stop, to JB~

My oki lunch



whole table of food gone...


The very handsome tour guide of mine.
He speaks malay
and he is younger than me...



I like this :)


and these too!


See More


then Session 2
Bak Ku Teh + Dessert with my new friends from Beulah

Song Ba Bak Ku Teh *the soup very spicy... too much pepper


Desserts Galore~


my old friend... Soffiato


SUPER STAR of the day man!




It has hazelnut, pandan and custard fillings inside. So gonna get that the next time!

See more

oki oki,
got to go update another site, then sleep. long long day tomorrow~

Now that the runaway is done, time to get back.
SIM tomorrow night, till 10pm...

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: