Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I See

Was just attending tutorial today on my Humanities module when I got reminded of a verse. Its been so long since I last came upon it. I use to face it like what, Everyday? *when I was in NIE*

Remember the other day I mention about being unable to sleep, tossing till almost 5am.
Now I know why.
Cos I was absolutely upset with the idea that I couldnt work on my assignment at all considering that was the best time to do and to top it up another Psychology module assignment is due in the same period.

I was screaming at myself. What is wrong with me? I purposely didnt bring extra marking home so I can spend the weekend recovering and doing my assignment. Why on earth can I not get anything started, get any idea onto paper, compartmentalize my thoughts, or for the matter, even flip the pages of the book and do some reading.

That unmentioned "anger" and pent up emotions kept me up the whole night. *on top of the compartmentalize and priority btw God and Man
In today's tutorial, the tutor nicely pointed out the things to focuse on in the text, what are the areas we have to look through etc etc.

Thats like such a HUGE blessings. Cos if I had spend time to read up, I would 1. Not rested. Hence delayed recovery 2. Wasted plenty of time considering I would be reading plenty of no-need-to-focuse on stuff.

It really reminds me,
All things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Not that I'm encouraging my readers to be lazy and skip readings, wait for miracle to happen,
but truly when it comes to an end of what we can do, when we choose to surrender it unto the Lord, Oh He will make it all come through.

Hallelujah!

I am so bless. :D



Caught this on my way home just now.
Full moon night~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: