Wednesday, March 4, 2009

update

When a woman exclaims "What Is This!" in a washroom, I think we all know what it is. :D
Its a zig :D

Saw my colleague's green nails yesterday, my another colleague's dark red nails today. My immediate thought was "I need to paint my nails!"

:D
I am totally addicted to colored nails...
For the sake of my nails, I need to start mastering French manicure!

kk, my breathing pattern says I need to sleep.
Its not 10.30pm yet, but I shall sleep.

Heck... its not even 10 yet. :D

Yes, I miss hearing from someone, but guess I'm disposable so...

:D
Gonna get a good scolding for calling myself disposable. :D

As always, whatever we feed on will grow,
whatever we starve will die.
Shall start starving it.

One of the days, within this week, I must

1. Cook a good meal and post up pictures of it!

2. Buy a feminine halter neck dress for the upcoming conference and Wedding Ceremonies and Engagement and Matrimony that I need to attend.

Its all so near! My sis's engagement is coming! :D and I am so looking forward to being the younger sister!

Halellujah!
*yaWnz*
Good night people~ tag me please

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: