Tuesday, March 17, 2009

runaway!

O_O
Realized that I'm very prone to correcting people. :D Must have been the occupation.

cos theres this guy from a social networking website.
I organized an outing. I left my number, instructed to sms me if anyone is keen.
He private message me in the website, did not sms me.
So I dont have his number cant send confirmation to him.

After upteem times, he finally reply in the website with his number. not sms me.

I was so caught up with it.
Didnt follow my instruction!

:D

then last night send out sms to ask whether they are coming by mrt, if not it be silly to meet up at the MRT station.
and Till now, he still has yet to reply me.
*bugged*

The urge to poke him when I meet him later, is very very strong.

:D

oki,
I've got to get over it.

and I was just analysing my thoughts, wah~ just one act of disobedience, you've got no idea the chain of thoughts that got into my mind.

Haiyo!

Got to ask God for Grace, love him abit more.
Be more accepting.

This is life, look at it this way. I cant demand people to do things ur way *though I seem to be doing that everyday in my occupation*
Get over it. You are not dealing with children. its Adults. They have their way of life, the way they deal with people.
If you are not happy, thats your problem.
Dont make it their problem unless you are their superior.

Get over it.
Its like that.

:D

-

Went for a workshop the other day, went to get a drink,
then I saw the chain of adjectives used just to describe that noun in the drink's description.


"... is blended with seductive lemon flavours with Clean, Refreshing Cool Sensation and Energising Feel Good after taste. The great flavours make it best anywhere anytime. "

:D

-

I'm running away!
Today!
:D

no la,
as I mention outing in the evening,
then got a message the day before, go JB for A&W in the afternoon.
*first trip ever w/o my Daddy to malaysia though I live so near*

:D

Praise God for a literally no work Wednesday!
Yes,
I deserve it,
I need it!

:D

-

I finish my Gladiator Assignment!
Yeh!

I'm not satisfied with it though. But I got completely no idea what i can do to improve it. :D
Guess I'll read it again tonight.

Still got Psychology one to go.
-

Realize that I'm very good at overlooking the not so good things in life.
hmm... not tt its a good thing, so shall not talk about it.

-

Amanda is still tired...
hmm...

anyway

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010
P/S: still cant get over him. it be good if he could come tonight.

No comments: