Tuesday, March 3, 2009

update

Hello Hello,

:D wanted to blog about Marley and Me last night be totally got no time, was just marking till I was totally tired out...

Special thanks goes out to a friend who hadnt called me in years. That short chat got me through marking the stack of comprehension unknowingly. :D

About Marley and Me, its totally a couple's show, about being in a marriage, the priorities, the different phases, and the different decisions the couple has to make.
To top it up, the contribution a dog can make.

Got me tearing when the father mention about the dog staying by the son's side for the whole 7hrs not moving an inch when the son isnt feeling well...

Its a nice show. I chose the wrong day to watch it. :D went on Sunday evening, should have just stayed at home and slept instead.

But nah, this show is too good to be missed.

Anyway, got back from SIM just now.
I totally loved the lighting and atmosphere there when it gets late.



and these rows of cars and bikes caught my attention today while on my way home...





They look like they are ready to go to start a new day. :D

kk, thats all for now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda
She is one step closer to SOT 2010

No comments: