Thursday, December 20, 2007

6.30am

Good morning everyone!

It is now 7.18am on my clock
hmm... someone must be thinking why am I up so early,
well, I want to enjoy the morning and take in the air. :D

Cos normally this kind of time, I'll be at the office, or at least going towards the parade square where the rest of my day starts. :D

Woke up around 6.30am
Went downstairs to get breakfast,
I've got a super huge wet market and 3 under block eateries at my area.

The smoothing rays from the sun met my eyes, the exhaust fumes from the crowd rushing to and from malaysia met my lungs.

As I walk on the narrow path, I squeezed on the path with a lady, we walk passed each other as we place our groceries (in my case breakfast) bags ahead of us instead of school bags.

Sheepish eyes look at me as I past by, the smell of breakfast lingers in the air.

"My MY, what should I eat for breakfast today?"
Instead of
"How shall I tell this delinquent that I love him today?" stole my attention away

At last, I settled, with breakfast from a stall that operates more in the morning. "Zui Guei" and "Chai Tao Guei" Not sure if you know what I'm talking about, its the Stir Fry Black Carrot Cake and its counter part that comes in the shape of a super small bowl (individually) with "Cai Por" on top.

Walked towards the SPC to extend the trip alittle,
Guess what Cornetto Classico are on offer. WOuld I normally be buying Ice-Cream in the early morning? I think not. :D

Back at home in the kitchen towards the basketball court, I hear the sound of morning exercise, the timing and the sound of wushu music as I watch people doing Tai Ji and the not so Aces day Aces workout. :)

Life is pretty.
So beautiful,
if only we just stop and smell the roses abit.

Uploaded new songs last night, check it out~

Hows your morning today?

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: