Thursday, December 6, 2007

Update~

Hey hey~

hows everyone been?
:D

Went back to school these 2 days.
left early yesterday at 2.30+
Cos I was checking out the movie schedule, then I saw
Alvin and the Chipmunks!
and it was good review on Yahoo!,
there was a show scheduled for 3pm, was so excited! Rushed down,
Only to realize that it was for next week...

Anyway, guess what, I watch Enchanted instead. :D


Actually was hesitating to watch this show or not, cos didnt hear much of it, was thinking that it was neither a straight up comedy or romance.
:D
Turns out its a fun movie.

Watch it because this was the only worthwhile movie that I could watch because of the timing.

not bad, was just grinning away after the movie.

So sad, she cant sing instinctively after experiencing anger.
:D n if tts an emergency, I certainly dont mind having emergency in my life (those who watch will understand)

anyway, ya, quite worth my $6.
picked up the GV movie club as well. so its $6.50 movies on Tuesday I think.
:D

oh and speaking of which,
I bought my Keyboard



Got to learn the major chords first then I can do my first Happy Birthday tune! :D

kk, lazy to blog more.

Thought of dying my hair Ash Grey, hmm...
I wonder...

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: