Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TueSdaY SoUp

Hey peeps! I'm back to blog!



nicely done aint it!

it sure was a good day away, a good day to be excited about, met my peeps at 12.3opm though we were arranging for 12pm :D

went to the supermarket to pick out the ingredients, then to Long John Silver for lunch, then went over to val's house to cook.
Mine's just a simple soup, so I left the kitchen to the other two *lao po* to do the job. :D dont know where they caught this lao po joke from, S.H.E maybe?



*Hard at work*
:D

oh and her house has two little naughty students!


Punished to stand at the side. :D

This is when we can say that the Red crab crawls faster in the crab riddle.
* between a red crab and a blue crab, which one crawls faster?
Of course its the blue crab, because the reb crab is already cooked!*

of course no photos for the food, when our VIP finally arrived, we dig right in straight after Christmas Grace. :D

After the beautiful session of eating, them washing up and Pei Pa Kao Parade, we went into our little room to do the gift exchange.

Remember that time I was complaining about these lovable cushion from Ikea being too expensive?

She bought it!
not just for me,
But for all of us!



one of the red's her mom's one.
Guess which one I've got?

That VIP got us these~



Guess which one is mine~

Give you a bit more time to think...



Fei got me this...



:)

Mine's


:D

SOmething new I learnt that night...
Purple represents a person being...
...
..
.
..
...

Sexually Deprive....

*dotz*

not that I have an issue with it. :D

certainly didnt realize it to be that way.
Only knew that Purple stands for romance.
:D

So after the gift exchange, we watch two sets of vcd before sending the VIP off and going to bed...

Certainly was a good trip,
put me back into the correct state of mind.

I love my 3/4~

Signing off now~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: