Sunday, December 30, 2007

update

*yawnz*
tired and lazy :D
its 30th Dec 07

Oh 08 is coming!
actually its just another second on the clock.

07 is a fruitful year, cos it is a 365 days period that taught me to know more about myself.
Kind of like a dictionary, one that doesnt speak, yet empowers us with knowledge.

kk, let me talk about the previous entry.

I named it as The Other Revelation, curious as to why it is so?

Simply because its not orginally mine, yet it serve as a revelation, something that reminds me of the Lord's love, His promises, His purpose His will.
Its actually lyrics to a song composed by a fellow choir member.

Think thats the beauty of it, its not by some superstar (yet), its someone that shares the same platform, someone that worships the same Lord, someone thats fed the same manna.
Hear it from the playlist on the left.

Its simple how it comes from the heart, something that is so real to a person, so personal if thats the word to use.
You read and you know what it means, its close, heartfelt and just for a while you thought you had these feelings before.

"For the rest of my days
I will sing of Your praise
I will tell the world that You are the God who saves
Each moment in my life You were there beside
Beneath the shadow of Your wing I will soar I will fly"

Its just something you can relate to.

Certainly the 1st time I hear it, im not very impress. Super long introduction, its like rapping, its not comfortable to hear cos the person's naturally high pitch.

But like most things, it takes time to get use to unless it is very very well packaged.
So listen with lyrics, and perhaps you would also join me in wanting to receive this form of communion with the Lord, to have sat down wrote a song and sing it out in such a manner.
The flow that is of within.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: