Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A S T

Did I mention that I went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks?

:D

its pretty okie,

the first part is where those really cute voice and innocent acts comes in,
love them to the core,

then comes the 2nd part when things get a little stale in the movie,
How they are scheduled for this concert that concert that recording this recording...

Guess its nice in a way that it opens up the eyes to the understanding that sometimes it feels miserable, but the actions of those that care for us is really meant for our good. :)

"Dave: these are gift cards that will give you the good money in seven years time!"
"Alvin: you have any that you bought 7 years ago?"

Go check out the website and hear how they sing, try their Gallery, Media or whatever
"Alvin and the Chipmunks"

*I told the witchdoctor I was in-love with you~*
*and then the witchdoctor he told me what to do*

*wont you take me to funky town*

*Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me*

Guys are the Knight in Shinning Armor
Girls are the cute sweeties

Them doing "Witch doctor"


Them doing "Bad Day"


Their classic : "Christmas Time is Here"


Them doing: "Only You"


Them doing "Funky Town"



kk, thats it, see you guys around~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: