Monday, December 24, 2007

eve

Hi Peeps!

Its Christmas Eve! :D

Bet most of my readers are out having a blast! :D

anyway,
hmm...

had a very interesting day,
:D

Here I was saying that I need to slack a little more,
but there I was saying that today is not productive :D

Haha!

Went out straight from bed. :D was just tossing and turning on bed till a fellow colleague sms me to go out for lunch,
*and to think I was crying out for good food Ha! I'm so bless*
But ya, not exactly very good food I feel,
Wat did I had?



Initially I was served without the fries, I was like HUH? its called SHOCKed. :D
anyway, its over, the presence and company was good, :)

Soon after that went to NTUC to do Shopping~!
:D
felt like an old lady suddenly, so excited to do shopping at NTUC. Ha!
no, more than that,
I felt like a Chipmunk. :D
(Must be caused by Alvin and the Chipmunks the movie) :D



plenty of nuts~
Then again the cocktail nuts are for my daddy~

Just realize, I think there isnt Halal gummies, cos Gummies need Gelatin to be gummy... hmm... interesting ar.

Got this there after



oh ya, I bought a Green "Love Nature" bag :D
you know those thats meant to encourage people to stay green kind of thing, there was a pink one, but tot thats too catchy. :D

Went forth to buy the CD, wanted to get a Corrinne May one, but oh well.

Did I mention about the bottle, Gift exchange thing?

Went for my cell group Christmas meeting, we had this gift exchange thing, our budget was of 10 bucks, theres this guest who happens to receive a real interesting bottle, no its a cup, no its a bottle, no its a cup.
Basically its not a cup its not a bottle, and its def not worth $10.

and me on the other hand received the nike bottle. As the picture above.
It feels really lousy to give a guest a not cup not bottle thing.
So since it was a gift exchange thing, and we were exchanging the gifts, I exchanged mine with his. :)

My heart sure sank to the bottom when I gave mine away.

:)

So instead of waiting for someone to buy me one, I got myself one. :)

Oh and My mummy was really surprise that I'm at home, so she rewarded me with a cup of juice. :D



Its not just Orange, Its and Apple and Pear I think :) Pre-squashed in the morning.
Yey! My mummy's nice!

Oh ya!
YEsterday, one fellow choir member proposed to another. Indeed she was very shocked. :D
Her heart was still beating like a horse 2 hours after the proposing.
Was at esplanade preparing for performance when we were talking about it.
I think if its me, I'll be -HUH- blur, like literally. :D
Speaking of which ya, I realize, I might be very "gang hoh" in running my day to day affairs,
But when it comes to these lovey dovey stuff, I loss my cool man. Instead of responding right, I just brushed it off in a all girly and shy manner. OH Goodness... maybe thats wat they meant by melting? :D

hai wasted...

Oh ya, met this new choir member, he's fun, and glad we could sure interesting tots that I not exactly other choir members would share with. :) not that I'm bias, but just, wat can I say, timing is right? :D

alright now, got to go im serving tomorrow~

Be Bless~
Love,
Amanda

No comments: