Monday, December 17, 2007

bzzz

O_O just realize,
this is the 201 post! :D


anyway, ya, been running around the past few days.
Spent tons on sat itself...



if only everything in this picture is for me ar?
:D

anyway, yup, u are looking at 2 similar phones! :D
W580i

needed to get a new phone for myself because the current phone E360, the microphone is down...
BUt mine would be under EARLY recontract... the date due's in Jan 16th...
which means I have to pay addition $100 on-top of what i need to pay for (eg the phone's cost)

Then comes my brother, who gave me the suggestion of just getting a new line. :D
which is what I did. Smaller details I'll share with whoever tt asked, and of course a topic to talk about during tomorrow's 3/4 meeting!!! :D

Needed to get my bro a phone as well de.
Do you know, starhub has a fresh set of promo out every Saturday?
Was just anticipating to get the phone tt he wanted the previous week, Thur I think, then wah... Causeway point starhub carries really limited phone, so ended up we decided to wait until Saturday cos the shop assistant mention about the Saturday Promo.

Thank God we waited, if not, wah... cos the prev week its $298, then this week, its $98!
Plus, new line, we get $50bucks off!

:D

Two item above is for a friend's birthday as well, another's for a gift exchange :)

Was at Starbucks, *wah, alot about "star" in this entry ar* :D
noticed tt their cup look real good!

*kindly ignore the rubbishESsssSSS at the side* :D

Did I mention that I went to perm my hair...
Was thinking of dying it, but next year im taking a Pri 3 class, so its better to not attempt to be funny, there is still a need to establish rules n regulations.
so tot, maybe I should perm my hair ,
those huge n gorgeous bangs.

wahHhHhHhhHHHhh... my hair's all gone now!
its all dry, fizzy and High Maintenance...

Oki, I shall attempt to convince myself tt BIg Head Is good! its a girly thing~ and errr... its something different, and yes indeed I did something different for christmas! :D
and ya, its Big head, not Air head. :D

kk, lazy to blog le,
Wah Counting down! 12 more hours and I'm meeting my 3/4!
cook soup cook soup!

Oh and BY the way,

Merry Christmas!!
Call me or ask me for my new number!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: