Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Box

Went back to office today (yah I know abit fast) :D
But well, what to do, :)
anyway,
It feels good to get back to work actually. :D
soon, I'll be all caught up and exhausted with the workload. :D
(I know someone must be rolling HER eyes now. :D )

The Air-con was all off (guess its to save electricity)
I settled down for a while then felt the warmness
that reminded me, Oh Ya hoh... Christmas is over. :D

I know I abit lame, :D Cos I associate Christmas with coldness, cold weather. :D
Ya, Christmas is over.

:D
As usual, Pictures,


back to my desk, on Boxing day...


the parade square with the Operation Manager, One of the Guards and One of the Caretaker.


staircase... :D


Basketball court and Football Field, where I spend almost half of my timetable.
Oh theres a ball on the court~ dunno whats it doing there.

Received a Christmas Card today. :D and the sender got my address with the excuse of sending New Year Cards. :D
But well, its a nice thing! Thanks Alex and HuiTing~

Bear Bear Christmas Card from the Bear Bear Club :)
So Sweet...


-

Oh ya, I went to watch Golden Compass with my leader and a cellgroup mate,
Pretty Programmed I find, the girl is suppose to the hero, the smart one, the brave one.
and they have pet that they call demon who shares the same physical pain. share thoughts? dunno is it learnt behavior or inter-link?
but ya, quite a cool movie,
Really reminds me of facing fear in the face, how I use to laugh at 13 ghost. :D

nah, not important.

Oh Ya! Thursday they are showing Love Actually again! NiCE!

Reminds me, that time there was this ridiculous case, and I choose not to fight.
Maybe because there we others more experienced people and I'm a "newbie"?
Is it because I respect the authority that person holds,
or is it because I didnt dare to.

nah, till the next time.
-

Was just looking at a friend, moved from Usher Ministry to Make Up Ministry, Its so beautiful how that person has matured. :)
Its kinda like new ministry new level.

I also want!

My leader talked to me about another ministry before as well. I believe I'm able, really confident. which is also the reason why I dont wanna go there.
Then again, when He calls, He calls.
:D
It's His anyway

-

Got reminded of how some people talk about "Hei Ren", the taiwan artiste, really tall, dark and plays basketball.
They talk about how he would grab Wang Li Hong and go around introducing him to others.

Then I realize, what people comment about you actually shows your level of maturity. Direct, Indirectly.

What do people comment about you today?

-

Oki, I got to start work now, If not I'll have no time to watch that 10pm show.
Did you watch yesterday's episode!
That moment when he move away the cake and ... *breathless*

-

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

Restore! we cried

No comments: