Wednesday, December 19, 2007

*yaWnZ*

:D

im back from choir pract...
suppose to be in Jurong West de, end up in expo,
was suppose to come home after staying over at val's,
but end up hand around at the east side for a while till choir pract.

Oh yeH! had lots of fun
will blog more about it later on i guess.

anyway,
ya,
Love the trip over to her house,
:) gave me a good break took my mind off things, and off certain people,
so much so that when I saw them at pract, I was surprise,
Oh ya ar, he was off my mind ar, the struggle seems to have faded ar :D

maybe thats what holidays are meant for afterall.

and on top of that, its high class chalet *winkZ at val*

:D

fei said I was smiling and turning my head about while I was sleeping last night. :D must be having a good dream. :D

Its really important to get things off the mind and not always be so caught up with it.
If only my daddy is willing to go off for a holiday.

kk, will blog more about my darlings later. :D

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: