Thursday, December 13, 2007

update

:D

hey people whats been up YOy!
I've been...
Productive at least. :D

anyway,
mummy wanted to take out a set of curtains when she saw my swimming costume. The swimming costume was worn when I was... I dont know... Primary school? or even younger?
:D




ya... its tt small. She wanted to throw it away, but I thought it be good to take a pic first. :D

Spend some time on Tuesday afternoon to prepare Brownies, or chocolate cake for my choir people. 6 packs in total.

The eggs must be aware that I'm gonna break them real hard...



thats why they are sweating so badly...

:D

kk, just being corny...

anyway, kinda got bored of baking these brownies. no kick anymore.
doesnt seem to taste tt nice anymore, maybe close production le ba,
go find out other things to make ba...

Christmas is around the corner...
its gonna be the caroling season for the choir :D

the two up n coming sat and sun at Vivocity.

:)



let me know if u are keen for any of these days, ;)
its gonna be a great time!

Was just talking to a friend when a question pop.
"Why not him? Hes all nice and he really cares"
well... guess its not the time yet? and showing care and sweetness doesnt mean real intention right?
Yup, sometimes things just have to be spoken.

too early anyway.

Did i mention what class im taking next year?
Last year was Love,
this year its gonna be... Grace! :D

kk, lazy to blog more, looking forward to Tuesday though!
oh n Monday gonna go check out Riverside Indonesian Restaurant~

leave me a tag~

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

*im gonna eat u up*

No comments: