Saturday, December 1, 2007

random

Random postings today...

Holidays has just started but I'm already feeling bored.
that is really bad...

I'm ready to go out R&R

perhaps cross the Causeway and check out Malaysia ba~

I love Singapore by the way.
The nicely cemented road, the clean walkways, the readily available dustbins,
The generally safe (even at night) environment.

I love Singapore~

Went out to Ikea Tamp yesterday...
Saw this

They have the dark purple one, that I instantly fell in love with.
But guess what, its $16.90 .......
that is like soooooo expensive, so I didnt get to buy.

Its been so long, I have yet to get my...

went the previous time, out of stock, and then this time, still out of stock again. :D I've missed 2 shipments. :D

I am so looking forward to the 18th, :) Cos I'll be going over to my darling val's house. :D Yey~!

Spend quite some time reading through my friend's blog today. heck, im not even in the social garden. :D

nvm, shall make it a point to be a blesser, encourager, helper in that friend's life.
Must have been the allowance of time that allowed things to go out of hand... :)

I still love me though.
Just wanting a little more...


*yawnz*

was preparing for tomorrow's choir, checking out what to wear.
Realize that being warm, or feeling uncomfortable is no longer an issue to choir's costume. :D

Style Change!

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: