Thursday, December 6, 2007

Title

Changed the title of my Blog, called it Beautiful Life.
Was very much inspired by my friend's blog.

How her entries are always around the people that she spends time with. Those picture that only good friendsssssss will take.

Flip over and look at my blog,
its just me myself and I.
oki, maybe 1 or 2 entries on my pupils.
*poUt*

Just wished that I could be more involved.

Then again, which "group" do I want to get involve in?
kk, Prayed. :)
God will provide.

Anyway, so yah,
I might admire her lifestyle, who knows, someone else might admire mine.
Just hope its not always random blabberings. :D
Its updates~ :D
[thanks val for always visiting, and others as well (sorry... dont quite know who)]

Everyone's life is beautiful, its only a matter of perspective.
Live this life and love it. :)

If it aint so, its not worth living afterall. :)

God is Good!

Been having non-routine dreams these few days... really out of the norm...
Just last night's one, it ended with "I am to be love and respected"

wOh...

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love u lots gal! *muakz*