Saturday, December 22, 2007

today

Went out for dinner with people from SGC,
the Riverside Indonesian Restaurant. Not exactly very well spent.

Anyway,
Felt I've matured,
was just speaking to my brother,
"Its a house rule that we do not leave the house at this kind of time" it was 11+pm le...

Realize, ya, rules are meant to be followed. Thats a good revelation for someone who's gonna teach Primary 3 :)


Went to school today to pick up the worksheets folder checked my pigeon hole and saw this card



From one of my pupils in Primary 5, taught them like 3 periods per week? So surprise to receive it, pretty well-done actually :)

View from The Central's Foodcourt


Went over to starbucks, :)
took photo...

Before...


After...




:D
*Familiar scene from a movie?*

for my change, look to my profile pic...
The photo of the trio was taken on the 18th June,
Its merely 6months and so much has changed... :D

Loving Life!

:)

"Let me introduce you to my friend, His name is Jesus"

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: