Saturday, December 29, 2007

F-A-T



*nua*

really lazy to blog, but tot I really should because...
nothing

:D

anyway,
ya,
was having dinner when it came unto my mind,

It seems as though that people that are horizontally challenged are more prone to having low self-esteem compared to people that are a little bit more balance.
its really interesting actually.

Afterall, its all about the words people say, the influence the media brings,
It all starts really young,
with the youth as young as pri 3, 4 pointing at others who are challenged, laughing at them.

To growing up slowly as they see figures in the media portraying as slim and slender.

Eating too much and being out of control was what that seems to be coupled with them.

They began to draw away, into the inner-self, while being attacked by own inner thoughts.
and so comes the thoughts of anger. thoughts that either drew them away to either become stronger facade, or thoughts that got them to isolate be away from being hurt, from being expose.

Why am I fat? Why am I ugly? Why am I not like the rest?
I am fat, I am useless, nobody cares, I dont need them anyway

and they grow up not knowing that its alright to be challenged, whats important is loving one-self, is being confident and comfortable about one's thought and life.

So came the need to be assured, the need to latch on onto others who gave them attention.
and what the rest is really doing is giving them that moment of attention as everyone would, and left just as a conversation would.

While them, still yet to have figured out and understand thought that they were unwanted again.

Look around you today, do you see any challenged people that needs your attention?
What can we do to help them?
Just as Sy had said, "Yet another sheep for our family"

Do I want to change his/her life today?
What can I do?

Or are you one of them that I am talking about?
Are you comfortable?
Are you loving yourself or putting yourself down today.

We cant give what we dont have.
We cant love others if we first dont know how to love ourselves.

Be Bless
Love,
Amanda

No comments: